Our Wellington CAMHS, that supports young people aged 15 – 20 years with moderate to severe mental health illness are looking for a NZ Registered Occupational Therapist with a passion for helping the youth to obtain and maintain the employment or education that will enable them to lead the life they want to live.
The position is 0.5 clinical work and 0.2 as Coordinator for the CCDHB WorkFirst Occupational Therapy team that offers careers, education and employment support to youth mental health services in Wellington, Porirua and Kapiti.
- have an interest and experience in mental health
- registration with the Occupational Therapy Board of NZ
- feel inspired by the possibility of leading a team of occupational therapists working with youth within the mental health service to achieve their occupational goals
- feel excited by the opportunity to support young people to engage in meaningful employment or education
- you have the knowledge and skills to help them
We are interested in hearing for Occupational Therapists who are interested in both roles but also welcome applications from those interested in the 0.5 clinical hours only.
Please call Jenny Maley, Team Leader CAMHS on (04) 806 0002 or Amanda Roberts, WorkFirst Clinician on (04) 3811660, if you would like to discuss details of this role.
Applications will only be accepted via our careers portal. All candidates applying for any of our current vacancies must complete an online application form by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. Please submit your CV and cover letter in Word or PDF format.