Clinical Psychologist - Child Development Services (Nelson)
Do you have a passion for the health and wellbeing of children?
Permanent full-time opportunity awaits you in Nelson
Work alongside clients and their family and whanau throughout their health journey
Ngā mōhiohio e pā hānga ki tēnei mahi (About this position)
- In this role you will provide assessment, formulation and therapeutic interventions for children and young people with medical conditions such as Type 1 Diabetes, physical disabilities and neurodevelopmental disorders, along with their families and whanau, using best practice recommended models of care.
- You will work within a coordinated system of care in the Child Development Service and Paediatric Outpatient Service, and will provide consultation as part of the Paediatric team in the provision of high quality, evidence based services as appropriate.
- This is a permanent, full-time position working 80 hours a fortnight.
Ko wai he kaitono tōtika? (Who is an appropriate applicant?)
- You must be have current registration with the New Zealand Psychologists Board and adhere to the legal and best practise requirements of the NZ Psychologists Board and the Health Practitioners Competence Assurance Act (2003).
- If you share our passion for delivering an excellent service, and you are a dedicated team player who is seeking a new opportunity, we look forward to receiving your application.
Ā mātou rōpū (About our team)
- Nelson Marlborough Health (NMH) is the main health service provider for New Zealand's Nelson, Tasman and Marlborough regions, serving over 150,000 people across two main hospitals, public health and a range of community services.
- We provide a great place to work with professional development opportunities, job security, and workplace wellness programmes.
Find out more about us - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC34XErxkHJ5YAn59o6SrhnA
Nga huanga o tēnei mahi (The benefits of this position)
- We provide a great place to work with professional development opportunities, opportunities for further study and development, workplace wellness programmes, and the opportunity to have a great lifestyle living in Nelson.
- Nelson Tasman is a place of stunning natural landscapes - lakes, mountains, rivers, native bush and beaches. The region is known for its relaxed lifestyle and year round dry and sunny days.
- Find out more at https://www.nelsontasman.nz/
Me pehea ahau e tono ai? (How do I apply?)
- For role specific please contact Carol Merrilees, Team Leader - Child Development Services, at [email protected] or on 03 539 5371
- For general enquiries please contact our Recruitment team on [email protected] or 03 546 1274
- Keen to apply now, it's easy. Please complete our online application form http://- https://nmdhb.careercentre.net.nz/Job/Clinical-Psychologist-Child-Development-Services-Nelson-/Nelson-Hospital/15255