Community Mental Health Registered Nurse – West - Christchurch
- One FTE fixed-term position available, open for those interested in part time
- As soon as possible start to 31/12/2019
- Registered with the Nursing Council of New Zealand with Mental Health Scope of Practice
The Canterbury District Health Board systematically plan, fund and deliver care to almost 600,000 New Zealanders that live in the Canterbury region. The Canterbury Health System is a world leader in the delivery of integrated health care. Our main focus is placing people (staff and patients alike) at the centre of everything we do.
The West Adult Community Mental Health team provides treatment for people aged 18-65 years who suffer from a wide range of mental disorders. Join us in this fixed-term, 0.9FTE case management role and enjoy providing assessment and treatment interventions to our clients of the Adult Community Mental Health Service.
- This is an opportunity to work with a skilled and motivated team of professionals
- Working in this position you will provide excellent holistic case management in partnership with the clients and their families/whanau
- We have a strong focus on returning clients to the primary health care sector following specialist input
- To be considered for this role, you will be a registered nurse with experience within Mental Health and a full clean driver's licence
Our Culture: What matters to us
Ko Te Whatu Manawa Tangata
Putting people at the heart of all we do
Health is ultimately all about people. What's important around here is the way we care for and respect others, the responsibility taken for delivering outcomes, and going about our work with integrity.
Being part of the Canterbury District Health Board, you will enjoy a fantastic benefits scheme, the opportunity for flexible working arrangements and ongoing focus on your career development.
We hope you'll seriously consider joining us, but if this role isn't a good fit for you, please share this opportunity with people in your personal networks.
Apply online, please contact [email protected]
Your application will be reviewed and progressed as soon as possible.